Eddie Grey - The Love Thief Sessions

 

If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?  Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? Hello, I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart. 

Eddie Grey loves women.  Eddie Grey loves sex.  It is his inspiration.  He writes chick seduction music and he is not bashful about it.  He’s good at it, the writing and playing I mean, not the sex.  I have no idea about the sex.  His latest babe magnet is The Love Thief Sessions, eleven creative attempts to get a woman in Eddie’s pants.  It is all part of his marketing.  The CD even includes a passionate red card that describes each one of his musical womanly enticements.  Here, let Eddie tell you about the album -



So, ladies, I hope the day is as radiant as your smile. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?  If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away.  My place or yours?

- Old School



Comments

Anonymous said…
The guitar was interesting enough that I had to comment. Love hearing it at night with a book and the fireplace going.